Sweet & Savory Stewed Chicken Liver. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer.
Among its members were Mick Tucker. Перевод слова sweet, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. You can cook Sweet & Savory Stewed Chicken Liver using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Savory Stewed Chicken Liver
- It’s 250 grams of Chicken Liver.
- You need 1/2 of knob ★Ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
Sweet & Savory Stewed Chicken Liver step by step
- Remove the fat and bloody meat from the chicken liver. Cut into bite-sized pieces and soak in water for 5 minutes. Julienne the ginger..
- Put Step 1 into boiling water and boil for just 15 seconds. Drain and soak in ice cold water. Dry it off well with a paper towel..
- Place the ★ ingredients into a pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add Step 2 and simmer for 7-8 minutes on medium-low heat. Lastly, raise the heat to high to add gloss to the meat..
- Arrange on a dish and top the ginger as a garnish..