You can have Timpano/Chicken Livers using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Timpano/Chicken Livers
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of butter , unsalted.
- Prepare 1 of shallot , peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 4 of chicken livers , fat removed.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of cognac.
- Prepare of Black pepper , freshly ground.
Timpano/Chicken Livers step by step
- Heat a small saute pan over medium-high heat..
- Add the butter to it..
- When the butter has melted and any foam has subsided, add the shallots and cook, shaking the pan occasionally, until they're wilted.
- This will take about four to five minutes..
- Pat the chicken livers dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper and add to the saute pan..
- Cook for two or three minutes on each side..
- Cook until there is no trace of pink on the livers, and they have browned slightly..
- Carefully add the cognac..
- Tilt the pan slightly to ignite, or carefully ignite with a match..
- And cook swirling the pan from time to time until the flames have subsided..
- Remove the chicken livers and reserve with their sauce..
- The "Timpano/Chicken Livers" is READY..!! :).