Ms. Kipper's Smothered Rabbit.
You can have Ms. Kipper's Smothered Rabbit using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ms. Kipper's Smothered Rabbit
- Prepare of frying.
- You need 1 of medium rabbit.
- Prepare 1 of **** salt.
- It’s 1 of **** pepper.
- It’s 1 of **** garlic powder.
- You need 4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of tarragon.
- Prepare 1 of **** oil for frying… about 1/2 inch…
- It’s of braising instead of gravy…
- You need 2 cup of chicken both.
- It’s of Gravy…. skip these ingredients if u wiish to braise.
- You need 1 of -**-** 1/8 cup oil left in skillet after frying rabbit.
- You need 1 of medium onion, i like to.leave these in rings…
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour used seasoned flour).
- It’s 3 cup of broth.
- Prepare of veggies.
- You need 5 of small new potatoes.
- Prepare 6 of medium carrots… course cuts.
- You need 3 stalks of celery course cuts.
- It’s 1 dash of oil.
- You need 1 of *** salt, pepper, garlic powder… sprinkle veggies only lightly.
Ms. Kipper's Smothered Rabbit step by step
- Put flour, seasoned salt, tarrogan, garlic powder and pepper in a large mixing bowl and whisk it until well blended..
- Dredge cut up rabbit pieces in flour mixture and fry. I prefer a cast iron skillet or Dutch oven with a tight fitting lid..
- Fry until golden brown on outside. if you do not have cast iron then place in a baking dish as they are taken out of the skillet..
- After rabbit is done make about 1/8 of a cup of oil is left in skillet and the drippings from frying..
- If braising skip step #6.
- Put 3 Tablespoons of flour in the skillet. allow it to turn golden brown. put 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/8 teaspoon of pepper in the skilket.
- Add onion and 3/4 teaspoon of minced garlic..
- Add 3 cups (2 cups if braising) of broth or water to pan. step back as it might steam and bubble..
- Cut up veggies in course cuts… splash with oil add salt, pepper, garlic powder and mix by hand.. put in pan with rabbit and put…
- Gravy might look watery. pour over your rabbit pieces. if you are using the Dutch oven place rabbit pieces back in pan in gravy. cover with lid and turn down to low. stir regularly to keep it from sticking. add more water if it becomes thick..
- Let cook in low heat for 45 minutes..
- ** can serve with mashed potatoes or wild rice pilaf..
- *** IF IN BAKING DISH… cover with aluminum foil after adding the gravy and let bake at 375° for 1 hour. rabbit should be extremely tender..
- *** because I use cast iron I cover it with tight fitting lid and place in oven… keep an eye on content if it seems to be getting low on broth add more water or white wine (1/2 cup at a time).
Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health. One of the first forms of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will learn about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Most people already realize that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time. Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already understand that many of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that can provide the potassium you need is broccoli. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients. Nuts as well as various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. One of several health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. The first thing you may not realize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these kinds of fatty acids. Now when it comes to the key food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is vital for your diet, however you do not need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. Furthermore before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat. Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing. By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.