Polka Dot Bavarois Doll Festival Cake.
You can have Polka Dot Bavarois Doll Festival Cake using 29 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Polka Dot Bavarois Doll Festival Cake
- Prepare of <Polka dot Sponge Cake>.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 10 ml of Milk.
- It’s 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 10 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 10 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 8 grams of Egg white.
- It’s 8 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 of an extremely small amount Food coloring (red).
- It’s of <Green Tea Sponge Cake>.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 25 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 5 grams of Matcha.
- You need 5 grams of Milk.
- You need 10 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of <Bavarois>.
- Prepare 3 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 80 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 15 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- Prepare 50 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of few drops Vanilla extract.
- You need 80 grams of Strawberries.
- You need of <Decorations>.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) of each Whipped cream, strawberries, doll decorations etc..
Polka Dot Bavarois Doll Festival Cake step by step
- Make the polka dot sponge cake. Cream the butter in a bowl, and mix in the sugar, egg whites, cake flour, and food coloring in that order. Place this into a pastry bag..
- Make a 25 x 15cm rectangular mold with kitchen parchment paper. Squeeze Step 1 out into a polka dot pattern on the bottom of the paper mold. Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes until set..
- Place the eggs and sugar into a bowl, place into a hot water bath to warm it up, remove from the hot water bath, whip on high with a hand mixer for 4 minutes, and then whip on low for an additional 2 minutes. Add in the sifted cake flour and stir..
- Once the flouriness has subsided, add in the milk and butter that has been heated up in the microwave, and stir until it produces a glaze. Pour into Step 2, and bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 170°C..
- Make the matcha sponge cake. Make the batter in the same manner as Step 3, and mix in the combined sifted matcha powder and cake flour. Cover the 15 cm mold with parchment paper..
- Pour the batter into the mold, and bake for 15-17 minutes in an oven preheated to 170°C. Place onto a rack after baking, and let cool..
- Carefully remove the cooking sheet from a cooled Step 4, cut strips down the sides of the mold, and cut 2 strips length-wise..
- Stick only the side strips from Step 8 on the oven sheet, and stick it perfectly on top of the sponge cake from Step 7. 1 strip isn't enough, so spread out the the second strip as well..
- Cut the matcha sponge cake from Step 6 to fit the bottom of the mold, and place into the bottom of the mold from Step 8..
- Make the bavarois. Soak the powdered gelatin in the listed amount of water. Mix the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl. Add in the skin-temperature milk and mix..
- Place Step 10 into a hot water bath to warm it up, add in the soaked gelatin, and dissolve it. Pass it through a strainer, add in the vanilla essence, and stir..
- Mix Step 11 until it thickens while placing it in an ice water bath. Whip the heavy cream until it thickens, and stir together..
- Divide Step 12 into two equal portions, and mix half of it with the strawberries in a mixer..
- Pour Step 13 into the mold from Step 9, and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to set..
- Next add in the remaining plain batter, and let chill in the fridge for more than 3 hours to solidify..
- Carefully remove it from the mold , remove the paper, and decorate the surface with whipped cream etc..
- This is a cross-section..
Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat The one thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day. You will find that various kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The initial thing you will discover about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases. While most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the vegetables that can provide the potassium you will need is broccoli. Something different you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves. Nuts as well as various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. If you do not get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it needs. In terms of sitting down to dinner you should additionally think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. In order to reduce your fat intake you should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats. Additionally when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits additionally supply you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. A thing you might want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey. For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking
fresh healthy foods.