Low-Sugar Microwave Okara Pound Cake (Cocoa).
You can cook Low-Sugar Microwave Okara Pound Cake (Cocoa) using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-Sugar Microwave Okara Pound Cake (Cocoa)
- You need 20 of grams/100 grams when using fresh okara • Okara powder (I used dried that you reconstitute in 4 times the amount of water)/ or okara.
- You need 80 grams of • Water to rehydrate the okara powder.
- You need 20 grams of ★Low-calorie sweetener (use 60 g if using sugar) (I used Sugar Cut 0).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Cocoa (or matcha).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★ Baking powder.
- Prepare 20 grams of ★ Almond flour (or almond powder).
- It’s 2 of ☆ Eggs (medium).
- It’s 30 grams of ☆ Reduced calorie mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of (to taste): adding it gives the cake a more adult flavor Rum, if available.
Low-Sugar Microwave Okara Pound Cake (Cocoa) step by step
- Pour the water into the okara powder and mix..
- Combine the sweetener, cocoa, baking powder, and almond flour, and mix it all together. (The photo shows a cocoa version and a matcha powder version)..
- Mix the eggs and mayonnaise together, combine with Step 2, and stir well..
- Pour the mixture into a silicone cup (or pound cake pan), and tap the bottom to remove the air bubbles..
- Microwave for 3 minutes. Stick it with a toothpick, and microwave for an additional minute the toothpick does not come out clean. I made two cakes at once this time, so they may take a little longer to cook..
- Remove the cake from the mold, let cool, wrap in plastic wrap, and store in the fridge. Letting it sit overnight will make the cake more rich and delicious..
- This is a version made using a pound cake pan. If you use zero calorie sweetener for the heavy cream topping and sugar, then you can reduce the amount of calories and sugar even further..
- Using a silicone cup (small) yielded two cakes. I tried topping it with heavy cream. Make sure to drink plenty of water when eating okara..
- Variation: Adding a few sweet Adzuki beans into the matcha cake gives it a bit of an extravagant flair..
- Variation: I paired the matcha version with 0 calorie low sugar homemade an..
- Variation: I made this one with a pound cake pan. Cut it in half, sandwich in some heavy cream, and decorate the surface. It had about 950 calories and 11 grams of sugar..
- Variation: I made an okara Mont Blanc Christmas cake for myself in addition to my family's regular cake..
Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day. One of the first kinds of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the main reasons you need to be eating berries. Almost all berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of your cells. Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good effect on your health. Potassium is among the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. You will find that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Spinach can also be something that you may want to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables. Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. Almost all nuts will have lots of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body requires to stay healthy. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it needs. Most of your meals should also contain fish including salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will recognize that salmon can also be abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to reduce your fat intake you ought to cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats. Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits in addition supply you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey. By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.