You can cook Easy Manju using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Manju
- Prepare 80 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda (or baking powder).
- You need 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 15 grams of Condensed milk.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- It’s 25 grams of Egg.
- Prepare 130 grams of Store-bought anko (I used tsubu-an).
Easy Manju instructions
- Add the egg, sugar, condensed milk, and melted butter into a bowl, mixing with each addition..
- Sift in the cake flour and baking soda, and mix with a rubber spatula..
- Once the dough comes together, wrap in plastic wrap, and let rest in the fridge for about 30 minutes..
- In the meantime, divide the anko into 9 portions and roll up into balls..
- Divide the rested dough into 9 pieces, roll them out (with your hands is fine), wrap up the anko, and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure place them seam side down..
- Brush the surface with the leftover egg using the back of a spoon or a brush, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes in a preheated 180℃ oven. (Adjust the time accordingly.).
- It's done. Once cooled, wrap in plastic wrap and they will become even moist with time..
- I used chunky anko this time, but you can also use a finely mashed anko, or put a chestnut inside!.
Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day. One of the primary sorts of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Most men and women already understand that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time. While most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Potassium is one of the things that you will find in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the vegetables that can provide the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach can also be something that you might want to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables. Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body uses these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you don’t get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it requires. In terms of sitting down to dinner you should additionally think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. You will find that salmon can also be rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat. Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits also supply you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey. For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.