Steak Fajita Quesadilla.
You can cook Steak Fajita Quesadilla using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak Fajita Quesadilla
- It’s 1 lb of skirt steak.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of S&p.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 of onion slided.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of bell peppers, sliced.
- You need 1 of jalepeno, sliced.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 (10 pk) of tortillas.
- Prepare 1 bag of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Favorite sides: avocado, salsa, sour cream.
Steak Fajita Quesadilla instructions
- Season skirt steak with olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder & cumin. Slice all vegetables. Cook skirt steak on high heat, 3 minutes on each side. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes. While the steak is resting, over medium heat sautee onion & garlic until almost translucent. Add bell pepper, jalepeno, salt & pepper, cook slightly. Cut steak into strips..
- Fold steak into veggie mixture, remove from heat. In a clean pan, melt some butter. Lay down tortilla, top with cheese, fajita mixture then cheese again. Top with tortilla. Pat down. Cook on both sides until golden. Remove from heat, cut into fours. Repeat process until all quesadillas are made. Enjoy with yohr favorite toppings!.
The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Effect Your Health Many people do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced. One of the primary types of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will discover that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Yet another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of the cells. Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. You will find that one of the vegetables we are talking about is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. You will additionally realize that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients. Nuts and various seeds will be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. Most nuts will have lots of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. If you don’t get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it needs. Your main meals should also contain fish like salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The fantastic thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Also before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat. Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to think about some citrus fruit. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also required for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing. By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.