Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips.
You can cook Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips
- It’s 100 ml of Warm Water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bread Flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Extra Olive Oil.
Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips step by step
- Place Warm Water, Dry Yeast and Sugar in a bowl, mix gently and set aside..
- Place Bread Flour and Salt in a large bowl, and mix to combine. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture and Olive Oil. Mix well to form a soft dough. Knead for 2 to 3 minutes, adding extra flour, until smooth and elastic..
- Divide into 4 balls, cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes..
- Place a large piece of baking paper on a flat work surface, drizzle some Olive Oil on the baking paper. Place one ball of the dough on the oiled baking paper, drizzle extra Oil over the dough. Using your fingers, flatten the dough to 18-20cm round..
- Heat a frying pan over high heat, then reduce to medium-low heat. Place the flattened dough using the baking paper onto the frying pan, remove the paper, then cook the bread for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly browned..
- Repeat with the remaining dough..
Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy The one thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day. One of the first forms of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Most individuals already understand that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time. You have to remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also provide potassium. You will find that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Spinach is also something that you might want to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables. Nuts and various seeds will be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential mainly because your body makes use of these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you do not get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to generate a number of of the hormones that it needs. In terms of sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The point that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you will need. Protein is vital for your diet, however you do not need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It’s also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat. Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits in addition present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing. For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.