Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free.
You can have Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free
- You need 1 box of thin steak meat (example: Steak-Umm).
- It’s 1 of large onion (thickly sliced).
- You need 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or more, if desired).
- You need of cilantro.
- You need 8 of small corn tortillas (I used Guerrero 5 inch).
Quick and Easy Steak Quesadillas ~ Easily Gluten Free instructions
- Cook the steak meat in a big skillet. (Steak-Umms and similar products are cooked from frozen.) Keep them spread out so they can cook evenly and try to keep them as flat as possible. You will need to cook these a few at a time. When they are cooked on both sides, move the steak to a plate and keep warm..
- Saute the onion slices in the grease from the steak meat. Add additional oil, if necessary. When the onions are done, move them to a bowl and keep warm..
- Spray skillet with oil, if necessary..
- Place 2 tortillas in the skillet. Top with about 1/8 of the cheese on each tortilla..
- Layer with about 1/4 of the steak meat and onions. Sprinkle with some cilantro. Top with about 1/8 of cheese again and then add another tortilla..
- Gently press down on the quesadillas a bit to flatten..
- When the bottom tortilla is lightly browned, gently flip the quesadillas over. Brown on the second side..
- When they are browned and the cheese is melted, move them to a plate and keep warm. They are best when they are slightly crispy and no longer limp..
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients..
- Cut each quesadilla with a pizza cutter and serve..
- Notes: You can serve with salsa, but ours were great without it and more like cheese steak this way. If you want them cheesier, you can use up to 2 cups of cheese. ~~ Yields: 4 Small Quesadillas.
The Food Items You Select To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health One thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health. One of the primary sorts of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will discover that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a variety of diseases. One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good impact on your health. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the veggies that will supply you with the potassium you need is broccoli. Something different you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves. Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Your body will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. If you don’t get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it requires. Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. You will recognize that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and other nutrients. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat. Also when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits in addition provide you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing. If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.