Japanese-style Bread with Pollack Roe, Seaweed, Cheese, and Chikuwa.
You can cook Japanese-style Bread with Pollack Roe, Seaweed, Cheese, and Chikuwa using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese-style Bread with Pollack Roe, Seaweed, Cheese, and Chikuwa
- It’s 200 grams of ●Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 100 grams of ●Milk.
- You need 40 grams of ●Water.
- Prepare 15 grams of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 15 grams of ●Unsalted butter.
- You need 3 grams of ●Salt.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 3 of Chikuwa.
- You need 3 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of Flavored nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Green onion (minced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- It’s 50 of grams~ ★Mentaiko.
Japanese-style Bread with Pollack Roe, Seaweed, Cheese, and Chikuwa step by step
- Let the bread machine make the bread dough. When it is done, form into a ball, lay seam side down, wrap with plastic wrap, then cover with a damp cloth, and let rest for 15 minutes..
- Cut the chikuwa lengthwise into 4 sections each. Combine the ★ ingredients..
- Roll the dough to 25 x 18 cm..
- As shown in the photo, spread the surface of the dough with the ★ ingredients, leaving 2 cm of an edge empty..
- Place seaweed on the area covered with mayonnaise. Place the sliced cheese on top of the seaweed. Then top with the chikuwa and green onion. Wrap it all up. (If arranged as in the photo to the right, wrap it from the left to the right).
- Since I love green onion, I used quite a lot. But the flavors from the other ingredients are quite strong, so it doesn't taste too astringent..
- Grease the baking pan. The dough sticks easily to the bottom, so line with parchment paper. (Just lining the bottom is fine)..
- Tightly seal the seam. Cut into 5 slices and place on a baking pan. Let rise until doubled in size..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, lower to 200°C and bake the dough for 10 minutes. Lower it again to 180°C and bake for another 10 minutes. If it seems like it will burn, cover with aluminum foil..
- You can also bake each slice separately in aluminum cups. For this, bake for 15 minutes at 180°C..
- This time, I didn't glaze with egg, but if you would like to do so, please go ahead..
- This time I used a long bread pan to bake the dough, but you can also use a round one♥ If you don't have a pan, you can bake each section separately, as demonstrated in Step 11..
Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat Many individuals do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy. You will notice that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The very first thing you will discover about berries is just about any sort of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Most folks already realize that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time. You have to remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already understand that the majority of of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that will supply you with the potassium you need is broccoli. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients. While some of you enjoy having your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids in your diet. Your primary meals should also include fish like salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to limit your fat intake you really should cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats. Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally required for looking after your health. A thing you really should try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey. For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.