Singapore Noodles (diet version). Great recipe for Singapore Noodles (diet version). Tasty – this is a great filler on your DIET. I'm so excited for you to try my version of healthy Singapore noodles.
These Singapore noodles are better than takeout and almost as easy! Made with crispy stir-fried rice noodles in curry sauce with veggies and pan-fried tofu, this flavorful dish might just be your new favorite weeknight dinner. Traditionally, Singapore noodles are made using rice vermicelli noodles, seasoned with curry powder and combined with vegetables, scrambled eggs and meat like prawns, beef, chicken. You can have Singapore Noodles (diet version) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Singapore Noodles (diet version)
- Prepare 75 g of egg noodles dry / 2½ oz ..
- It’s 2 of eggs large hens.
- You need 200 g of shrimp prawn / king (large, raw and shelled + head and tail off and deveined) / 7 oz ..
- Prepare 50 g of red pepper / 2 oz ..
- Prepare 75 g of pepper yellow / 2½ oz ..
- It’s 25 g of broccoli (frozen and blanched in boiling water or fresh, florets with stems) / 4½ oz ..
- Prepare 50 g of carrot (matchstick size batons) / 2 oz ..
- You need 125 g of mushroom (sliced fresh) / 4½ oz ..
- You need 75 g of red onion (sliced) / 2½ oz ..
- It’s 50 g of scallion spring onion / (halved then sliced lengthways) / 2 oz ..
- Prepare 50 g of water chestnuts (frozen and blanched in boiling water or canned) / 2 oz ..
- Prepare ½ tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need ½ tablespoon of soy sauce and extra as an accompaniment.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare ½ teaspoon of ginger dried.
- You need 1 teaspoons of curry powder medium *.
- You need of “ Spray2Cook ” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Erika was sure she could easily make keto Singapore noodles using shirataki noodles. Singapore Noodles are made with thin rice noodles called vermicelli noodles. They're very common nowadays, sold at all supermarkets. Wai Wai is my favourite brand – I find that it holds up the best to lots of tossing action – and you'll find it at Woolies, Coles etc here in Sydney.
Singapore Noodles (diet version) step by step
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the noodles, bring back to boil and turn down to a strong simmer for 5 minutes. Strain the noodles and run under cold water in the strainer. Rest in the strainer in the empty pan set and set aside..
- Mix the eggs (beaten) with the fish sauce. Pour into a heated wide base fry pan on medium heat without stirring. When the egg mix has set turn it out on to a clean work surface and cut into strips..
- Liberally spray a wok or fry pan with the Spray2Cook and put on a high heat until bubbling. Add the shrimp / prawns to the pan. Stir fry until the shrimp pieces are getting pink all over..
- Add the veg and spray liberally with Spray2Cook. Stir vigorously and spray again and add the garlic, ginger and curry powders..
- Keep stirring for 3 minutes and then add the noodles. Add them bit by bit separating them out and stirring in on each addition..
- Add the egg. Stir-fry gently until the noodles are warm remove from the heat and serve immediately..
Other things that go in Singapore Noodles Singapore Noodles Singapore Noodles are a delicious stir-fry loaded with plump juicy shrimp and crisp, colorful vegetables. They're not difficult to make, but there are a few crucial steps to ensure it turns out well. Today I'm gonna show you everything you need to know to make the best Singapore Noodles! It's not entirely clear where Singapore noodles—the stir-fried curried rice noodles with shrimp, pork, and vegetables—come from, though it's unlikely Singapore is the source. Regardless, they're a stir-fry classic, and are easy to make at home.
Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat Many folks do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced. You will find that various kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The first thing you will discover about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Most men and women already realize that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time. One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good affect on your health. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are discussing is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables. Nuts and also different seeds will be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they are essential because your body uses these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids within your diet. In terms of sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. You will notice that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat. Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for maintaining your health. Something you really should try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey. By following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.