Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta.
You can have Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 package of bacon.
- It’s 1 (16 oz.) of box rotini pasta.
- It’s 2 (16 oz.) of jars Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 packet of ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need of Seasonings:.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- You need to taste of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of onion powder.
- You need to taste of parsley.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta step by step
- NOTE: This recipe is for two meals! Make one 9×13 dish for dinner tonight and have another 9×13 meal to freeze for future meal! If you do not wish to make the extra meal, just cut the recipe in half. But that extra meal on a busy week day is soooo worth it trust me!.
- Dice chicken breast and cook with half a stick of butter and seasonings of choice until thoroughly cooked; set aside..
- Dice bacon and thoroughly cook; set aside to drain on paper towels..
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and return to pot and stir in remaining half stick of butter. Set aside..
- In a large bowl combine both jars of Alfredo sauce with ranch packet and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses. Mix well and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease your 9×13 baking dishes. Into each, divide sauce equally and spread on bottom of dish..
- Top each equally with pasta..
- Top each equally with chicken and bacon..
- Top each equally with remaining cheeses..
- Put one in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Allow your freezer meal to cool before wrapping in plastic wrap and tin foil. Store in freezer with a label on what it is, oven temp and time to cook. Remember to pull out of freezer and allow to sit in fridge for 24 hours before ready to use..
Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health. You will find that different kinds of berries can be really good for your health. You will realize that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Most people already understand that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time. One more thing you will want to make sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good impact on your health. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the vegetables that will supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Spinach is additionally something that you may want to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables. Nuts and various seeds will be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have lots of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential mainly because your body uses these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Unless you get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it needs. Your primary meals should also include fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Also before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat. Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits additionally provide you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey. If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.